The 2022 Dalbello DRS WC S Ski Boots ski boots with a 92 mm last, are purebred racing performance and have countless fine-tuning options for a customized fit. Worn by Alice Robinson as she won several World Cup races! The softer S-version made from supple, progressive plastic has been specially developed for World Cup women and experienced juniors. The DRS WC S is particularly worn by female World Cup skiers. Despite a high rebound and direct power transfer, the DRS WC S has a progressive, forgiving flex and is an excellent choice for both adults and demanding, powerful U16 athletes. The DRS WC is the resulting product of years of collaboration with our World Cup team. Alice Robinson donned the boots and instantly won two World Cup races! Thanks to the narrower 92 mm last, improved fit, size-adapted cuff, liner with adjustable tongue, and various buckles in each position, the DRS is not only sportier than ever but also offers an even better fit, more stability, and greater power transfer. Numerous fine-tuning options including grindable sole plates and lifter plates make the DRS WC far more customizable than its predecessor. Of course, everything is fully compliant with ISO and FIS standards. Five different flex versions meet all the demands of top-level and professional skiers—from U14 to the World Cup team.
Half sizes only
DB Comp WC
Power strap 40 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY
- OVERLAP DESIGN
- 2 Piece Architecture. For all those categories, in which a high level of power, precision, and control is demanded, we built the boots with the traditional overlap construction. The architecture consists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- CONTOUR 4
- Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- BUCKLE PROTECTOR
- Optional (in box) plastic projection plates mount between lower shell buckles to protect buckles from impact damage.
- CANTING SHIM
- Customize the inclination with different canting plates. » Includes 2x 2° | 4x 1.5° | 6x 1° | 8x 0.5° angled plates » Mounted between shell and sole to adjust the canting right from the bottom of the boot » Available as aftermarket kit.
- CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT)
- The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, bootfitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
- MICRO BUCKLES
- Permits skiers to precisely “fine-tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro-adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
- DB COMP WC
- The WC liners are made to fit so that they fit snugly on the foot. Due to the thin and compact padding around the ankle area, the sensitive feeling is significantly improved. Thanks to the long laces, the liners can be laced tightly around the foot and shin to ensure the best possible power transmission.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- EXTRA WIDE POWERSTRAP
- Extra-wide powerstrap increases performance and power transmission.
- RACE KIT LIFTER PLATES
- Kit includes two sets of high-density polyurethane toe and heel lifter plates + mounting screw hardware.
- POWER PLATE WITH SCREW
- Power Plate with screw to provide maximum power transfer and back support while still maintain feel and sensitivity at the front of the boot.
- DRIVE & CONTROL
- The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation, and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct power transmission, and more sensitiveness.
More volume in the toe box for:
> Better fit
> Better blood circulation
> Warm feet and toe
Precise wrapping heel zone for:
> More control
> Direct power transmission
> More sensitiveness