Light, comfortable, and fully thermoformable for an optimum fit: the women's 2022 DS AX 80 W GW Ski Boots are the perfect solution for all female skiers who want to enjoy fabulous days on the slopes without having to worry about their gear. Pre-fitted GripWalk soles furthermore offer the ideal walking properties and better grip.
The DS AX 80 W GW has been designed for all female skiers looking for the support of a 4-buckle overlap boot and the comfort of a wider design with a 101 mm last. The exclusive “fit for women” concept with a Powercage design is best described as offering outstanding performance and precision coupled with excellent comfort and hold. This enables enjoyable days of fatigue-free skiing. The Dalbello MyFit technology enables both the thermoformable liner and the shell to be adjusted to meet individual requirements. State-of-the-art, pre-fitted GripWalk profiled soles significantly improve comfort when walking and provide better grip on ice and snow.
- OVERLAP DESIGN
- 2 Piece Architecture. For all those categories, in which a high level of power, precision and control is demanded, we built the boots with the traditional overlap construction. The architecture constists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- MY FIT
- My new boot. Fits. Perfectly. The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- POWER CAGE
- The POWERCAGE construction is Dalbello's revolutionary outer reinforcement spine for better power transmission and improved performance.
- The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- CONTOUR 4
- Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- IF LINER
- Instant fit at the very first step in. In addition all IF liners are 40 - 80 % thermo formable. IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT
- Dalbello’s Women’s Collection leadership. Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- DRIVE & CONTROL
- The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct powertransmission and more sensitiveness.
More volume in the toe box for:
> Better fit
> Better blood circulation
> Warm feet and toe
Precise wrapping heel zone for:
> More control
> Direct power transmission
> More sensitiveness
- CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT)
- The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, bootfitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE
- The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
WEIGHT: 1720,00 g / 1750,00 g with GW
SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
LAST: 101 mm
LINER: IF Performance W
STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: wide_fit