The revised 2023 Dalbello Panterra 100 GW Ski Boots with Powercage technology, re-designed cabrio tongue and excellent comfort suits perfectly intermediate and advanced skiers looking for a boot with numerous adjustment options. The pre-fitted GripWalk soles enable smoother walking with a reduced risk of slipping.
The new Panterra 100 GW with medium flex index and GripWalk soles has been designed for good to advanced skiers who want a boot with a customizable fit and excellent comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 100 GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The use of the 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust. To adapt it even more closely to the foot, the new Instant Fit Performer liner with larger toe box for more volume can be heated for a few minutes in the shop.
LAST: 100-102 MM/VVF
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- SMOOTHER AND PROGRESSIVE POWER TRANSMISSION
- LONG RANGE OF FLEX
- DYNAMIC REBOUND
- EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- QUICKER FROM EDGE TO EDGE
- ALL TERRAIN
- The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
IF PERFORMANCE LINER
- Instant fit at the very first step in. In addition all IF liners are 40 - 80 % thermo formable. IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°)
- Forward and Backward lean for the boots.
DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively. > Independently functioning heel /instep closure assembly > Minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex effectively
REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR
- Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- Adjust the forward lean to your individual requirements.:
- Increased forward lean
- Increased sportiness
- Easy & quick to align
- Comes with every boot
HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM
- As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE
- Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- TRUFIT innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for try-on and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material that will automatically form to the foot over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired. The Trufit Sport's liner has a reduced volume with a high performance fit.
3D GRIP TEXTURE
- The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
VARIABLE VOLUME SHELL FIT
- Exclusive Dalbello Technology: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
LOW CUFF HINGE POINT
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
WEIGHT: 1950 g
SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
LAST: 100-102 mm
MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE
LINER: IF Performance
STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit