The fine-tuned 2022 Panterra 120 GW Ski Boots, with Powercage design, combines that well-known fit and dynamic performance with great support, comfort, and easy step-in/step out.
Comfort AND performance – the new Panterra 120 GW has it all. A high flex index makes it the model of choice for demanding and sporty "all-inclusive" skiers who not only value dynamic skiing characteristics but, above all, individual customization. The integration of the Powercage design and the milled outer shell results in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduces the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provides additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound, and a very supportive flex. The Cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot is easier than ever. The new IF liners deliver more toe space in the neoprene toe box and a higher comfort. GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and MyFit technology for an individually adaptable liner and outer shell offer everything you need for optimum wearing comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
LAST: 100-102 MM/VVF
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- SMOOTHER AND PROGRESSIVE POWER TRANSMISSION
- LONG RANGE OF FLEX
- DYNAMIC REBOUND
- EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- QUICKER FROM EDGE TO EDGE
- ALL TERRAIN
- My new boot. Fits. Perfectly. The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
IF COMP LINER
- 80% of this high performance fitting liner can be thermo formed in four minutes only. The special medium density of ultralon foam cushions the foot as great as it supports the power transmission.
DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively. > Independently functioning heel /instep closure assembly > Minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex effectively
REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR
- Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM
- As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit the skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°)
- Forward and Backward lean for the boots.
ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- Adjust the forward lean to your individual requirements.:
- Increased forward lean
- Increased sportiness
- Easy & quick to align
- Comes with every boot
VARIABLE RAMP ANGLE
- Adding the variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance.
CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT)
- The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, bootfitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
- Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE
- Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
WEIGHT: 1975 g
SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
LAST: 100-102 mm
LINER: IF Comp
STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit