Thanks to a softer flex and excellent fit, the women's 2023 Panterra 85 W GW Ski Boots are ideal for active female skiers. An even more easy step-in, firm hold, and good power transfer to the edge make the Panterra 85 W GW the right choice for all conditions. The pre-fitted GripWalk soles improve comfort when walking and reduce the risk of slipping.
The softer Panterra 85 W GW offers good performance and excellent comfort to active female skiers. The Powercage design and milled outer shell optimally distribute forces across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume enables the boot to be customized as desired. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound, and a very supportive flex. The Cabrio design uses a three-piece structure to offer uniform flex with good shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot is easier than ever. Specific TF liners are designed according to the female needs and deliver heel support, toe space, better thermal insulation and higher comfort. They can be precisely tailored to the calf size and shape by being heated. Coupled with the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and malleable outer shell, the Panterra 85 W GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
WEIGHT: 1785 g
SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
LAST: 99-101 mm
MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE
LINER: TF Preformer
BUCKLE: F-6 new
STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit
SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT
- Dalbello’s Women’s Collection leadership. Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- SMOOTHER AND PROGRESSIVE POWER TRANSMISSION
- LONG RANGE OF FLEX
- DYNAMIC REBOUND
- EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- QUICKER FROM EDGE TO EDGE
- ALL TERRAIN
- Instant fit at the very first step in. In addition, all IF liners are 40 - 80 % thermo formable. IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands exactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition, all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect. 60% CUSTOMIZABLE LINER: PERFORMANCE / COMFORT FIT & MEDIUM DENSITY ULTEVA / (HEAT MOLDABLE) FOAM.
- TF Performer Liner: > TF Ultralon Padding > Neoprene Toe Box > Specific W Collar Design > Heat System Ready > Lady Last (Narrow Heel)
WOMEN´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF
- Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.
3D GRIP TEXTURE
- The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
VARIABLE VOLUME SHELL FIT
- Exclusive Dalbello Technology: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 99 to 101 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
LOW CUFF HINGE POINT
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively. > Independently functioning heel /instep closure assembly > Minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex effectively
ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR
- Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
VARIABLE RAMP ANGLE
- Adding the variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance. Adjust the forward lean to your individual requirements. » Increased forward lean » Increased sportiness » Easy & quick to align » Comes with every boot
HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM
- As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE
- Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the boot shell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT)
- The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, boot fitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°)
- Forward and Backward lean for the boots