The Panterra 95 W ID GW with Powercage technology, re-designed tongue, and medium-hard flex has been designed for sporty female skiers. It features numerous adjustment options, good power transfer, and the latest version of high-end ID liners. Pre-fitted GripWalk soles reduce the risk of slipping when walking and facilitate the rolling movement of the foot.
The 2023 Dalbello Panterra 95 W ID GW ski boots are specially tailored to female skiers with high standards who demand both performance and comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provides additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. This also improves the power transfer. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound, and a very supportive flex. The Cabrio design uses a three-piece structure to offer uniform flex with good shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot is easier than ever. The Women´s ID liners deliver great heel support, toe space, thermal insulation, and higher comfort. Of course, they can be heated in the shop to provide an individual fit. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 95 W ID GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
WEIGHT: 1535,00 g
SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
LAST: 99-101 mm
MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE
LINER: ID Now
BUCKLE: F-6 new
STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit
SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT
- Dalbello’s Women’s Collection leadership. Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- SMOOTHER AND PROGRESSIVE POWER TRANSMISSION
- LONG RANGE OF FLEX
- DYNAMIC REBOUND
- EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- QUICKER FROM EDGE TO EDGE
- ALL TERRAIN
- For high sportive skiers - 100% customizable. The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission. With the ID NOW Liner, the mix of medium density and super soft ultralon foam ensures an instant fit at the very first step in. For those who want to customize the liner individually, the heat molding takes about 6-8 minutes and guarantees a precise fit and great comfort.
WOMEN´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF
- Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.
3D GRIP TEXTUR
- The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
LOW CUFF HINGE POINT
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively. > Independently functioning heel /instep closure assembly > Minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex effectively
ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR
- Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
VARIABLE RAMP ANGLE
- Adding the variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance. Adjust the forward lean to your individual requirements. » Increased forward lean » Increased sportiness » Easy & quick to align » Comes with every boot
HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM
- As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE
- Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the boot shell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.