All Lupo models are characterized by outstanding freedom of movement combined with sensational performance on descents! The 2022 Dalbello Lupo Pro HD Ski Boots have been designed for freeride tourers who push their gear to the limits. The overall structure is fully designed for durability and performance. The ID Max Light liner compensates for the slight weight disadvantage. High-quality GripWalk soles with a Vibram® profile are optionally available!
The Lupo Pro HD with a PU-polyamide-based shell is designed for maximum durability. Despite this, the boot is still extremely versatile and offers a 67° range of movement with the tongue removed when walking. The carbon shaft and 45-mm-wide power strap offer outstanding power transfer for descents. The Pro HD’s 98 mm last provides precisest footholding. Combined with the customizable and extremely light ID Max Light liner, this offers excellent fit — a major benefit for skiers who want to spend the full day on the slopes. High-quality GripWalk soles with a Vibram® profile can be optionally fitted to make walking easier and reduce the risk of slipping.
Off-Piste / Freeride Tour
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- SMOOTHER AND PROGRESSIVE POWER TRANSMISSION
- LONG RANGE OF FLEX
- DYNAMIC REBOUND
- EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- QUICKER FROM EDGE TO EDGE
- ALL TERRAIN
- The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
QUICK REMOVABLE TONGUE
- Taken away easily with only one hand, the removed tongue offers endless forward lean movement while hiking and great skiing performance for downhilling due to it’s flex.
HYPERBAND WIDE PROFILE CUFF CLOSURE
- UNIQUE DALBELLO DESIGN. Low friction, wide pro?le shin pad closure securely wraps the upper part of the boot cuf with a wide profile, high leverage cuff closure buckle assembly. Smooth flexing design is highly shock absorbing for maximum boot-top comfort with NO “SHIN-BANG” or, NO “SHIN-BITE”.
- Hand made High Tech full carbon carbon cuff to achieve lightweight –power transmission and the best lateral control edge to edge.
KINETIC RESPONSE TONGUE
- > STIFF - Flex index - 120/130 : Strong flex and very quick smooth elastic rebound for high / Pro level skier >> MEDIUM - Flex index - 100/120: Medium flex with gentle elastic smooth rebound for medium to strong skier >> SOFT - Flex index - 85/100: Soft flex with forgiven smooth elastic rebound made specific for woman / light skier B - STIFF FLEX: Lupo PRO HD, Krypton 130 ID, Il Moro P - HARD FLEX: Lupo 130 C C - MEDIUM FLEX: Lupo Factory (Carbon), Lupo AX 120, Lupo AX HD, Krypton 130 ID, Krypton 110 ID, Krypton AX 120 ID, Krypton AX 110, Chakra 105 ID M - SOFT FLEX: Lupo AX 90, Lupo AX 105 W D - SOFT FLEX: Chakra AX 90
DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively. > Independently functioning heel /instep closure assembly > Minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex effectively
REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR
- Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
TOURING NORM WITH TECH INSERT (PIN)
- All Lupo models may be used with ISO 9523 Alpine Touring Norm bindings due to their tech inserts. By changing the rockered soles to the interchangeable alpine soles the boots fit in all alpine bindings as well but are not certified ISO 5355.
ID MAX LIGHT LINER
- Tongue Design
- Factory Pre-Formed for step in
- 100% Custom Heat Moldable Ultralon® EVA Foam
- HD/MD Laminate
LOW CUFF HINGE POINT
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 40° / BACK 27°)
- Forward and Backward lean for the boots
WEIGHT: 1835 g (Uphill) / 1990 g (Downhill)
SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
LAST: 98 mm
LINER: ID MAX LIGHT
STRAP: Buxkle Strap 45 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: narrow_fit