About Eureka Kids' Minnow 45° Sleeping Bag:
Eureka’s kid-sized Minnow 45-degree rectangular sleeping bag features the same materials and construction as Eureka’s adult-sized rectangular bags, but in a design and colors that kids love. The Minnow's roomy, rectangular shape wraps children up to 5 feet tall in snug summer evening comfort. Unzip the full-length #5 coil zipper to use the bag like a blanket or mate it with like models to create a double bag. An internal storage pocket keeps your child's favorite items or small gear close at hand. Eureka’s ThermaShield insulation blends solid- and hollow-core polyester staple fibers to ensure excellent warmth, loft, and durability. The bag weighs 2 pounds 5 ounces, packs into a 9.5 by 15.5-inch stuff sack (included), and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
• Slumber comfortably under the stars just like you would at home with the Queen-sized Rio Grande inflatable air bed that is great for both car camping and unexpected guests at home.
• Stealth-Grip super-soft, suede-like fabric on the top and bottom helps keep the pad and your sleeping bag from shifting during the night.
• Rechargeable pump (120V AC + 12V DC) makes quick work of pump up the bed via the large reversible inflate/deflate valve.
• Comfort features include an internal stabilization system that absorbs movement instead of transferring it side-to side, and an integrated raised pillow.
• Air mattress measures 79 x 55 inches with a 6-inch height, packs down to a 9 by 20-inch stuff sack (included), and weighs 5 pounds, 3 ounces.
• A Camp Comfort™ Sleep System product.
0.0/5.0 (Based on 0 Reviews)