Spin, butter, and rip all over the mountain.
Our most popular ski, the men's 2022 LINE Sir Francis Bacon Skis, are back for another season. Equipped with a versatile 107mm waist width paired with 3D Convex Tech™ it floats and butters through powder without sacrificing performance on hardpack. Slash through wind lips, butter over rollers, and experience the playfulness the Sir Francis Bacon has to offer.
Sir Francis Bacon Skis Accolades:
"Best of Blister Blister 2020 and 2021" and "Fresskier Magazine Editor's Pick"
- 5CUT™ MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT:
- FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE™:
- 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION:
- Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- 3D CONVEX™ TIPS & TAILS:
- Developed by Eric Pollard, convex contouring across the tip and tail of the ski loosen the ski feel by increasing powder snow displacement – and creating a tip and tail more inclined to plane – for an added dimension of turn shape.
- LONGER ACTIVE EDGE:
- The effective edge of the ski is elongated for better grip throughout the turn.
- SYMMETRIC FLEX:
- The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE™:
- A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creating the best strength to weight ratio in our line.
BASE & DIMENSIONS
Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M)
STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM)
PROFILE (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM
EDGE DIMENSIONS (MM)
Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
DIMENSIONS (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM
WOOD CORE MATERIAL
Paulownia & Maple
EXTRA TECH &/OR GEOMETRY
3D Convex Tip & Tail