A STAPLE IN THE RIDE BOOT LINE JUST GOT BETTER
The men's 2022 Ride Lasso Pro is fitted with Intuition™ Support Trap Wrap Liner which evenly distributes pressure throughout the inner of the boot while locking in your foot. The H4 BOA® Coiler provides a uniform fit while our Michelin® Fiberlite Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for traction and cushioning. The Lasso Pro is a stiffer flexing boot that offers a responsive ride with a hassle-free fit system that also comes in a wide option and it’s catered to riders looking for all-mountain hold, response and durability in any and all conditions.
8 of 10 Stiffness
BOOT CONSTRUCTION FIT
IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner
BOOT CONSTRUCTION COMFORT
Heat Reflective Foil, Black Gold™ Liner Mesh
BOOT CONSTRUCTION DURABILITY
HDR Premium Synthetics, Rubber Toe Cap, Rebound Heel Counter™
BOOT LINER PATTERN
BOOT LINER FIT
Internal J Bars, Internal & External J Bars, Cored Ankle Pockets
BOOT LINER INTUITION LAYUP
BOOT LINER INSOLE
3D Formed Dual Denstiy
H4 Boa® Coiler, Boa® Tongue Tied™, The Closer™
- SLIME MIDSOLE
- RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- HDR PREMIUM SYNTHETICS
- RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- REBOUND HEEL COUNTER™ 2.0
- New dual density injected TPU heel counter offers the ability to tailor the flex in the boot while providing the durable performance of TPU.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION
- In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- THE CLOSER™
- Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- HEAT REFLECTIVE FOIL
- Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- BLACK LAST
- Performance designed, men’s tailored fit.
- INTUITION™ SUPPORT FOAM LINER
- Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- TRAP WRAP LINER
- New G-hook with Velcro top power strap closure used specifically on wrap liner for improved range of fit.
- CORED ANKLE POCKETS
- Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- INTERNAL J BARS
- Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- EXTERNAL J BARS
- Additional ankle and heel hold.
- 3D FORMED DUAL DENSITY EVA
- A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- BOA® COILER FIT SYSTEM SHELL LACING
- Fit system with a dial that retracts slack in the laces. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- TONGUE TIED™ HYBRID HARNESS
- This newly updated RIDE specific technology takes the Tongue Tied™ system to the next level. An upper harness coupled with the standard Tongue Tied™ system provides an improved fit and feel that keeps you even more secure. The tongue integrated lace guides provide total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points. Depending on the model, Tongue Tied™ Hybrid Harness is paired with traditional lace, Boa® Focus, or Boa® Coiler Fit Systems.
- MICHELIN® FIBERLITE
- This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds and +SLIME Midsole providing responsive cushioning with dual density support.