The responsiveness of a high-performance binding mixed with the lightness of aluminum.
The men's 2022 A-6 snowboard Bindings are designed for all-around performance for the rider that wants the responsive feel of aluminum underfoot. The Two-Piece Ankle Strap contours to the shape of your boot and provides durability without extra weight. Urethane in the Slimeback™ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Take this binding anywhere in any conditions. We promise it won't disappoint.
6 of 10
- A - SERIES:
- A-Series Chassis is built with a forged aluminum heel-cup (all new construction) bonded with a new stamped aluminum tray.
This is for the customer that prefers the precise feel of aluminum (current Ride binding customers).
— Optimized feel of aluminum
Reactive flex power transfer without rigidity
— Less heavy hardware/overlapping metal that makes the bindings stiff
— Ability for more torsional roll in the heel
— Eliminates slipping heelcups
- A-SERIES ALUMINUM CHASSIS:
- The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid that previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- SLIMEBACK™ HIGHBACK:
- Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- INJECTED TWO PIECE STRAP:
- Designed to perfectly contour to your boot and provide long lasting support.
- LINKAGE RATCHET:
- Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- CANTED FOOTBED:
- An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- A-SERIES DIECUT BASEPAD
- PLASTIC DISC:
- The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard-charging performance
A - Series
BINDING ANKLE STRAP
BINDING TOE STRAP