The latest generation of the Panterra 130 ID GW Ski Boots have been completely revised for 2022! Thanks to the unique Cabrio design, Powercage technology and top-of-the-range ID liners, it keeps its legendary fit and versatility with easy entry but also improves noticeably regarding ergonomics, comfort, and performance.
The widely improved combination of comfort and performance! The Panterra 130 ID GW is the strongest model in the demanding all-inclusive range for sporty skiers who not only value dynamic skiing characteristics but, above all, individual customization. The integration of the Powercage design and the milled outer shell results in optimum power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound, and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out are easier than ever. Re-designed ID liners deliver more support and a tighter yet comfortable warm fit. The variable sole angle with a canting system and the adjustable cuff volume provide options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. This also improves the power transfer. GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and MyFit technology for an individually adaptable ID liner and outer shell offer everything you need for optimum wearing comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
FLEX: 130 Stiff
WEIGHT: 1715 g
MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE / DB HYPERLITE
LINER: ID MAX HIKE
BUCKLE: F-5 New
STRAP: Power Strap 40 mm
DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit
- My new boot. Fits. Perfectly. The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°)
- Forward and Backward lean for the boots
3D GRIP TEXTURE
- The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
LOW CUFF HINGE POINT
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR
- Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Independently functioning heel /instep closure assembly
- Minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex effectively
ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
VARIABLE RAMP ANGLE
- Adjust the forward lean to your individual requirements.
- Increased forward lean
- Increased sportiness
- Easy & quick to align
- Comes with every boot
- Adding the variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance.
HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM
- As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.